Thursday, March 8, 2007

Back at Preimatceh

Well, I wnet to the Brunt Taost Dnier the other day, it rocked, If I had my gun, I wuold hvae pluled it out at the chef, he wuoldnt give me the screet wffale recpie!! Why pull out my gun?? I am Matt Prkamen, its just what I do. I even shto a gril the otehr day, shes ok. In fact I think that girel has deid mroe times than Kenny!!! Anyweay, this palce smells like eggs!! I HATE PRIEMANTCH PAPERE !!!! I LIEK WFFALES! And I will get the sercet receipe if its the last thign I do!! wtach out, matty p is on the case!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you do not enjoy the company Primatech offers, perhaps you should think of becoming one of our secret two-leg sponsors.

We plan to infiltrate all levels of society with our puppy dog eyes and fluffy fur -- and then...REVOLUTION!

-- Comrade Lenin --

Unknown said...

I love waffles.

Nicole e Jessica Sanders said...

To raed yuor dixlesic wodrs gvies me haedacehs.
But I lvoe yuo anwyay.

Damon Dawson said...

Dude, forget about the waffles; I can make the best bologna sandwiches in that place!

P.S. If you ever think about robbing Burnt Toast Diner again, call me up first! I can give you some tips and tricks.

Mr. Bennet said...

I think I may be on my way back to Primatech. Maybe when I get there, we can work out a plan. Do as I think, not as I say.

Edward Udora said...

I also have a problem with something I can't kill, damn leprechauns...

Anonymous said...

Jebus, I get kidnapped for a week, and dyslexic cops take over Texas?

Have you been enlightened with the word of the Lord, dear friend?

~ Lana

=o said...

YAy I liek waffles tooo!
Cops r cool